- Rapid re-soiling,
- Carpets that look worse after cleaning than before,
- Irreversible damage to your carpet’s integrity or, at worst
- Danger to your health!
Advance Carpet Cleaning and Tiles members have all had training and are required to have undertaken formal (approved) training and as such have had to prove their integrity by written, oral and practical examination, as well as to committing themselves to ongoing training and refresher courses to ensure they can keep up to date.
You can rest assured that you will receive the service you were looking for when you decided upon a ACCT member. Should an occasion arise where you don’t feel you have received the expected level of service, one phone call to the Association is all it will take for the technician concerned, should they wish to retain their right to membership, to rectify any problem arising from their attendance; this is OUR guarantee to YOU.
- Pre-Inspect your carpets before commencing
- Advise you of reasonable expectations
- Discuss any problems they may discover,
- Advise you on what methods they intend to use,
- Always seek to satisfy your expectations,
- Always ensure the highest standards of safety, environmental outcomes and carpet hygiene
- Visiting Hours :All Days : 7AM - 5PM
- Contact :0413917966
- E-mail :email@example.com