Upholstery cleaning is another discipline that if incorrectly done can go horribly wrong. Having paid out thousands for a good quality lounge suite, do you really want to risk trusting the cleaning of an article that took you so long to choose, let alone attain the wherewithal to afford it.
Upholstery cleaning methods, incorrectly applied to the wrong textile, can have disastrous effects on sensitive fabrics. To make matters worse, these effects are not always obvious but may lead to progressive long-term damage that you may not see for some time after cleaning, by which time it will be too late.
How will you know if the job has been done correctly?
The Advance Carpet Cleaning and Tiles is such that we are obliged to undertake recognised training courses to minimise the chance of No Mishaps!! We definitely understand it is not fair for a customer to have to hear and tolerate that good old saying, “Oops, sorry, we got it wrong!”
Getting it wrong is not what we are about. Advance Carpet Cleaning and Tiles tech should be able to:
- Identify fibre characteristics and potential problems;
- Understand what cleaning agents may adversely affect or enhance the fibres;
- Be able to remove soils that can prematurely age fabrics (e.g. oils from sweat);
- Restore your upholstery to the highest standard possible;
- Be aware and proactive in ensuring environmental and health standards are factored into each cleaning task they undertake.
Advance Carpet Cleaning and Tiles have all had approved training, which includes an in-depth learning module for upholstery and as such have had to prove their integrity by written, oral and practical examination, as well as to committing themselves to ongoing training and refresher courses to ensure they can keep up to date.
With their training and having the Advance Carpet Cleaning and Tiles hierarchy looking over their shoulder on each job, rest assured you will get the satisfaction you seek of fresh, clean upholstery that will have had it’s performance and be life enhanced.
- Visiting Hours :All Days : 7AM - 5PM
- Contact :0413917966
- E-mail :email@example.com